Friday, March 25, 2011

Cold Day

It was a lovely sunny day but cold and a little windy. I have been working on my little goodies for the Womens Lunch  on Tuesday. And my power point for the lunch. An have to put my door prize together when I get home from my in-laws place. My morther in law is out of town for her job. So my hubby and I are hanging out with his Dad and keeping the animals happy and the barn clean.

I been working on some cakes idea for the brides that I am working with to build the dream wedding cakes for the weddings. I love having the food network on with all the yummy shows on and can't for get cake boss or Ace of cakes.  And I cant for get my kitty side kick of the eveing Miss Sadie. She is a lovely, cuddle cat with half an ear. When she looks at you with the big eyes you just want to take her home. I dont think my two cats at home would like that to much.

 Sleepy Sadie


Well thats the lates buzz here for now.
 Chat with you later on.
Happy Baking

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see that Sadie has found a new snuggle partner. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she has and I love her, she is a sweet girl...just snuggle in to my legs and stays there for hours...

    ReplyDelete