Thursday, February 24, 2011

Been Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been Crazy busy with getting a lot of sweet ready for the Bride's Ball this coming Saturday here in Parry Sound. You ask what is the Bride's Ball is, its a fund raiser for a digital mammography machine. This ones for the girl as some people like to say. To Check out more information on the Bride's Ball email  info@ablacktieaffair.ca
So after countless hour of trips back and forth from the store to pick more ingredients. I have got almost everything ready to go.

So we have:

180 Cupcakes with Pink Butter cream Icing tops
257 Butterscotch Brownies
207 Meringues
200 Puff Twists
AND a lovely 3 tire display cake for the silent action, that a lucky someone will win.
Oh and I cant for get I also am working on a Baby Shower cake for this weekend as well. Just seems like my list is bigger then I think sometimes. This as been a great learning experience for me on who much I need to have stocked up on before say yes to taking on a project like this again. But I will be ready that is for sure. I will Post photos after the events this weekend for you all to enjoy.

Until next time Happy Baking

No comments:

Post a Comment