Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bride's Ball

Well it's been a busy weekend for me. I had the Bride's Ball on Saturday and it was so much fun and great evening out too. I had the best helper in the world helping my set up for the event. My other half, Chris was great at getting everything from the car in to the building and keeping my piping bags full with icing for me. If it wasn't for him I don't think I would have made it Thur that day with out something going wrong. Once the sweet were put together and trayed up it was off to get my hair done. After my hair was done it was home to relax for a few hours before I got ready for my evening out. The before I knew it, it was time to get ready. I had to be there a little early cause I still had to set up the display cake for the silent action. It look so good all set up and with the flowers one it. It made my night seeing all my hard work pay off in the end. I wish all the best to the new business that work on this event for the 1st time ever and may there be many more nights like this one.




My vary 1st Print of my Logo
Silent Action Display
Sweet Table
The Sign on the Table










No comments:

Post a Comment